This week, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Kirsten! I got so excited even though I had no idea what the award was for. I eventually discovered that it’s a way to discover new blogs and get exposure for your blog. I think it’s a great idea.
Kirsten is a fellow blogger from Florida who loves the best things in life such as donuts and dogs. Her blog focuses on family, travel and lifestyle. You should be definitely check her blog out!
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
- Each nominee must have fewer than 300 followers
- Thank and link the nominating blog
- Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 10 blogs and tell them they have been nominated
Kirsten asked me the following questions:
- Who are your top 3 favorite celebrities (can be an actress, athlete, designer, etc.)
I don’t really have any favourites but I’ll say Rihanna, Tom Hiddleston and Ryan Reynolds
- Dogs or Cats?
Definitely dogs! Dogs are awesome. Cats always seem suspicious and arrogant haha.
- What’s the best thing you ever ate?
Probably a cheesecake I had at a Chinese buffet
- Why did you start your blog?
I had always liked the idea of starting a blog but I always assumed I wouldn’t have time or I would have nothing to write about but I eventually started this month to meet new people.
- If you could meet any one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
- If you had to eat one type of food for the rest of your life (without worry of weight gain) what would it be?
I have thought about this long before I was asked this question and my answer will always be something Rice based. Most probably Jollof rice
- What’s your favorite TV show, past or present?
I have lots of favourites, New girl, Mindy project, Revenge (RIP), Scrubs, The OC, The walking dead.
- What’s your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read, watch TV shows
- If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
San Francisco. I love how cool it looks. Much different from any city I’ve ever seen.
- Is the dress black/blue or white/gold?
This dress divided my colleagues and I. Two of us saw white and gold while the others saw black and blue.
The 10 bloggers I nominate for the Liebster Award are:
My 10 questions for you are:
- What is your favorite song right now?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
- If you had to wear one colour for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you have a talent?
- If you could move to a different country, which would it be?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life. What would it be?
- How did you meet your best friend?
- What is your ideal first date?
- If you could change anything from our past, what would it be?
Write a post including all of the above, as well as the rules of the post. Happy blogging!